Kick off Lung Cancer Awareness Month with an amazing night of entertainment! The inaugural Shining Bright Gala will be a fabulous evening featuring:
- Cocktail reception
- Live music
- Silent and live auction conducted by Karen Sorbo
- Delicious catered dinner
- Scrumptious dessert donated by the Salty Tart
- Comedian Bill Arnold
- Emcee Julie Nelson from KARE 11
- Candlelight vigil to remember our loved ones diagnosed with lung cancer
- Program with survivor testimony and launch of the first-of-its-kind animated patient program
- Brightest Star Awards to honor two distinguished individuals who are making a lasting impact in the lung cancer field
Recommended dress is cocktail attire with your best bling. Ties optional. Prizes will be awarded to those with the best bling – real or not – as judged by Mrs. Premier World, Wendi Russo!
Special thanks to our generous sponsors: Medtronic, Surgical Care Affiliates, and Mary Jane Benjamin.
Pre-sale tables of eight are available for $2,000 or individual tickets for $250. If any seats remain on October 2, individual tickets will be available for $125/seat. To reserve your table, contact: email@example.com or 952-807-6111.
- Four day/three night trip for four to Bozeman, Montana with world-famous guided fishing excursion and 1-day walking tour of Yellowstone
- Private, dessert baking class for six taught by Salty Tart owner, Michelle Gayer
- Timberwolves court side tickets with access to the Lexus Court Side Club, free food, drink and valet, plus hotel
- Five-course dinner for eight guests prepared by Lucia’s executive chef Alan Bergo; hosted by A Breath of Hope board member Mark and Ann Bacigalupo
- Round-trip Delta airfare for two within the continental U.S.
- Private, guided fishing excursion with Bobby Jensen of Kare 11
- One week summer stay at Superior Shores Lake Home for eight
- Stock your wine cellar: 15 bottles of fabulous wine from each A Breath of Hope board member
- Details coming soon!
- Details coming soon!
To donate an item to the live auction, click here. All donations must have a starting value of $1000.
Featuring: A police car ride-along, Minnesota Zoo tickets, pottery lessons, Minnesota Wild hockey tickets and more!
To honor our loved ones…the silent auction features a section of beautiful baskets in memory or honor of our loved ones who have been diagnosed with lung cancer. These baskets will be displayed with an 8.5 x 11 stand designed by the donor to honor their loved one. To donate a complete basket or item, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate an item to the silent auction, click here. All items/baskets must have a starting value of $150.
Thank you Gala Planning Committee!
Curt Anderson, Mark Bacigalupo, Shanna Ballsrud, Kristin Berkland, Michelle Gayer, Bobby Jensen, Mark Solfelt