Give to the Max Day is a 24 hour period set aside for generous Minnesotans to donate to their favorite nonprofit. Last year, donors from 17 countries participated and raised over 16 million dollars for Minnesota nonprofits! Donations are made online via credit and debit cards only (you can mail checks to the ABOH address, but you won’t qualify for GiveMN prizes). Busy on November 12? Schedule your donation online between November 1 and 11, and it will be transacted on November 12.
- Everyone who donates $50 or more will receive an ABOH baseball cap
- Everyone who schedules will have their name entered into a drawing to win a $100 gift card
- Each hour, GiveMN will randomly pick one donation to win an extra $1,000 ($24,000 total)
- One randomly selected donation scheduled between Nov. 1-11 will receive an extra $10,000
- One randomly selected donation on Nov. 12 will receive an extra $10,000
Click the image below to help ABOH reach its $5,000 goal!
Click here to download the Kick Cancer to the Max flyer and help promote this day of giving!