Third-Party and Partner Events are a great way to use your personal hobbies and talents to support A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation. We would love to work with you on planning an event that benefits ABOH.
Use a Third-Party Event idea from the list below, or brainstorm your own!
- Host an ABOH House Party!
- Host a special dinner, potluck or bake sale
- Host a Tupperware, jewelry, clothing party or fashion show
- Ask your favorite local restaurant or bar to donate an evening of proceeds to ABOH
- Throw a theme party – Valentines’ Day, 4th of July Picnic, summer BBQ, Birthday Party
- Have a yard sale
- Sell your arts and crafts or hobbies
- Make a coupon book offering services that can involve your children or neighborhood… baby sitting, bagging groceries, helping at a birthday party. Be creative!
- Ask your co-workers, place of worship or fitness center friends to get involved
- Create a fundraising team for an A Breath of Hope Lung Run/Walk
Upcoming Third-Party Events
- Team Puttin’ on the Ritz Yard Sale: July 29 & 30, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., 3347 Russell Ave. N., Minneapolis. Open to the public so come shop for a treasure!
Past Third-Party Events
- Larry Benjamin Golf Classic
- Bike for Hope MN
- Shelly Storch: An Evening For Hope
- Puttin’ on the Ritz: Yard Sale
- Talbots Charity Event
- David Yurman Event
- Optum Golfing Fore A Cure
Thank you to the Benjamin family for hosting the 4th Annual Larry Benjamin Golf Classic. To view photos from this event, click here: Larry Benjamin Golf Classic
Interested in hosting an event? The links below will help you get started.
Policies and Procedures