This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud vicki contributed a whooping 51 entries.
Entries by vicki
A Breath of Hope’s “Brightest Star” award was presented on November 5, 2017 at ABOH’s Shining Bright Gala event.
Announcing the Ricky Rubio / A Breath of Hope partnership at the April 1, 2017 Timberwolves game!
A Breath of Hope staff and friends were on hand the evening of April 1, 2017 to hear Ricky Rubio of the Minnesota Timberwolves announce that he will join the A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation to raise funds for lung cancer research, increase awareness, and support lung cancer patients and their families.
See Ricky in the news!
- ESPN.com (April 1, 2017): Rubio’s astonishing no-look dime
- NBA.com (April 1, 2017): Rubio addresses media after game’s shootaround
- VIDEO interview, Fox Sports North (3/31/2017): Rubio scored a career-high 33 points.
- PRESS RELEASE (3/31/2017): Ricky Rubio’s Tona Vives Lung Cancer Awareness Fund
- Minneapolis Star Tribune (3/30/2017): Wolves’ Ricky Rubio playing his best after trade deadline
- Minneapolis Star Tribune (3/29/2017): Wolves end losing streak on rally capped by Rubio’s 3 late free throws
- Minneapolis Star Tribune (3/15/2017): Ricky Rubio wants wins, not showy stats
- Minneapolis Star Tribune (3/10/2017): Wolves’ Ricky Rubio becoming an effective scorer, if you haven’t noticed
- Pioneer Press (2/13/2017): Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio is shooting well, and no, he doesn’t want to talk about it
- NBPA, NBA Players Magazine (10/13/2016): Ricky Rubio Overcomes Lifetime of Family and Friends Stricken by Cancer, Builds Foundation
Ricky Rubio , of the Minnesota Timberwolves, is partnering with A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation to fundraise for lung cancer research, increase awareness, and support lung cancer patients and their families.