A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation is proud to have introduced a new giving circle in 2013 for donors committed to giving $500/year or more. Perks include a chance to meet our research fellows, advise the board on important issues, receive special logo wear, attend a fun lake outing over the summer and a chance to show the world that you mean business when it comes to lung cancer. We are currently building our 2015 circle – won’t you join us? Please contact Nancy Torrison, Executive Director, for more information or to request a brochure.
Individuals and organizations can help raise funds through a variety of sponsorship opportunities. Learn more about our annual Golf Classic and the Twin Cities Lung Walk / Run.
In addition to your generous donations, other fundraising ideas include, but are not limited to:
(Choose an activity that matches your interests)
- Host a special dinner, potluck or bake sale
- Create an awareness event at a local restaurant or bar
- Throw a theme party – Valentines’ Day, 4th of July Picnic, BBQ any time
- Sports events
- Rummage Sales, Bazaars
- Sell your arts and crafts or hobbies
- Make a coupon book offering services that can involve your children or neighborhood… baby sitting, bagging groceries, helping at a birthday party. Be creative!
- Sell bandanas, hats, or wrist bands to your team members
- Host a Tupperware, jewelry, or other party and donate proceeds
- Host a fashion show
Or, if you need help organizing a fundraising event, please contact Kathy Casmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 952-401-3262.