A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation remains committed to the health and wellness of our community amid the spread of COVID-19.
Important Reminders Regarding Coronavirus:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) those at greatest risk from COVID-19 are older adults and individuals with a serious medical condition, including those with lung disease. This affects many in our community. We care about your health and ask everyone to remember these simple precautionary measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water and for at least 20 seconds (sing Happy Birthday or the ABCs to yourself).
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is a good option when soap and water aren’t readily available.
- To the extent you are able, avoid touching high-touch surfaces like elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, etc.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated areas or enclosed spaces and all non-essential travel.
- If you have symptoms, make sure you cover your cough or sneeze.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Find the CDC’s complete list of recommendations here.
A Breath of Hope will evaluate the safety of hosting meetings and events on an individual basis. If you are scheduled to attend an upcoming event or meet with ABOH staff, board or committees, please check your email for communication specific to that particular gathering.
Thank you for your help and cooperation in keeping our community safe and healthy,