Join us for a fun-filled and impactful evening in our shared quest to save lives and improve lung cancer outcomes. To protect our community, this year’s Shining Bright Gala will be held virtually. And the best news – general admission tickets are free, but you must be registered to participate or bid on auction items.
This fun and free event features:
- Tim Gabrielson, one of the funniest magicians and entertainers around!
- Classy and Creative Online Auction featuring fishing trips, cool experiences, a wine wall, and more
- Fund-A-Need to support research and education, with Stacey from Fladeboe Auctions
- Contests and $100 VISA gift cards for…
- Classiest table setting – your picture due by Friday 11/6
- Best bling – your picture due by Friday 11/6
- Wackiest ensemble pairing (top/bottom) – your picture due by Friday 11/6
- Send your contest entry/photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 11/6
- Brightest Star Annual Volunteer Award
- Private Chat Rooms and contests for premier ticket-holders and sponsors
- Wine, chocolates, and vigil lights delivered to your home for premier ticket-holders and sponsors
- Shine-A-Light on Lung Cancer Vigil to remember those we’ve loved and lost to lung cancer – send your loved one’s photo and name to email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this event? Check out our 2020 Gala Sponsor Benefits Chart and Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Thank you to our generous 2020 gala sponsors!
Mary and Bill Zimmer – SPECTACULAR SPONSOR
Mary Jane Benjamin – DRAMATIC SPONSOR
Curt Anderson – DRAMATIC SPONSOR
Mark & Anne Bacigalupo – DRAMATIC SPONSORS