ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
NOTE: We have 10 seats still available, first come, first served. Please call Steph at 952-456-1732 to register.
Kick off Lung Cancer Awareness Month with an amazing night of entertainment! The inaugural Shining Bright Gala will be a fabulous evening featuring:
- Emcee Julie Nelson from KARE 11
- Cocktail reception
- Live music
- Live auction conducted by Karen Sorbo
- Delicious dinner catered by Common Roots Catering
- Scrumptious dessert donated by the Salty Tart
- Comedian Bill Arnold
- NFL Star Chris Draft
- Candlelight vigil to remember our loved ones diagnosed with lung cancer
- Program with survivor testimony and launch of the first-of-its-kind animated patient program
- Brightest Star Awards to honor two distinguished individuals who are making a lasting impact in the lung cancer field!
Recommended dress is cocktail attire with your best bling. Ties optional. Prizes will be awarded to those with the best bling – real or not – as judged by Mrs. Premier World, Wendi Russo!
Tickets may be purchased at the following levels (we are nearly full, don’t wait!):
* Table of eight $2,000 SOLD OUT!
* Individual ticket $250 (premiere seating) SOLD OUT!
* Individual ticket $125; or $100 for cancer patients/survivors only
Tickets are nonrefundable.
- Stock your wine cellar with an assortment of fabulous wines from A Breath of Hope board members
- Two Timberwolves court side tickets with access to the Lexus Court Side Club, free food/drink, valet parking, plus Minneapolis hotel and restaurant gift card for a fun get-away
- Four-course executive chef’s dinner by Jeff Weber of Eli’s and Eli’s East at bidder’s home
- Four day/three night trip for four to Bozeman, Montana with world-famous guided fishing excursion and 1-day walking tour of Yellowstone, includes Simm’s clothing and housing
- Private, guided fishing excursion for three with Bobby Jensen of Kare 11 and professional guides
- Weekend Trip to Utah (March 2-4, 2018) with four tickets to Timberwolves/Jazz game, meet & greet with Ricky Rubio, airfare and hotel
- Private, French macaron baking class for six taught by Salty Tart owner and lung cancer survivor Michelle Gayer, with pedicures and lunch!
- Five-course dinner for eight guests prepared by Lucia’s executive chef Alan Bergo and hosted by A Breath of Hope board member Mark and Anne Bacigalupo at their elegant Minneapolis home
- Mikimoto pearl necklace and earring set valued at $5000!
- One-week summer stay at Superior Shores Lake Home, sleeps 8, first week of June
- Beautiful 4×4 oil painting by rising star, Dr. Shanda Blackmon
Featuring: A police car ride-along, Minnesota Zoo tickets, pottery lessons, Minnesota Wild hockey tickets and more!
To honor our loved ones…the silent auction features a section of beautiful baskets in memory or honor of our loved ones who have been diagnosed with lung cancer. These baskets will be displayed with an 8.5 x 11 stand designed by the donor to honor their loved one.
Thank you Gala Planning Committee!
Curt Anderson, Mark Bacigalupo, Shanna Ballsrud, Kristin Berkland, Michelle Gayer, Bobby Jensen, Mark Solfelt