Join us Saturday, November 17 at the Minneapolis Airport Marriott, located near the Mall of America, as we continue to build a community that cares, shares and nurtures one another to improve, prolong and save lives.
Finding Hope Together, hosted by A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation, is a one-day lung cancer summit planned by and for lung cancer survivors and caregivers. This event provides education and resources to lighten the burden of cancer. Led by oncologists, researchers, nurses and other health care professionals, topics will include new research findings, updates on treatments and clinical trials, nutrition, managing side effects, emotional self-care, legal aid and numerous educational sessions focused on living with lung cancer. Networking meals allow survivors to make new friends who understand what you are going through.
The $50 fee includes a networking breakfast, lunch, happy hour and all classroom materials.
Summit participants will walk away with real tools and new resources to help as they and their loves ones continue living with lung cancer.
SPONSORS: Thank you to Presenting Sponsor, Karst & von Oiste, LLP; Silver Sponsor, Celgene; Bronze Sponsors, Genentech, CamWell by Unitech Medical and Masonic Cancer Center, and table exhibitor, Lilly Oncology!
- 7:00 – 7:50 a.m. Essential Motion: Awakening Your Vibrant Body
- 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Check in, Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. Welcome
- 9:00 a.m. Keynote Speaker Shanda H. Blackmon, M.D., M.P.H., FACS, Associate Professor, Thoracic Surgery Division, Department of Surgery, Mayo Clinic: Thinking to the Future in Lung Cancer Treatment and Surgery
- 10:00 a.m. to Noon Morning breakout sessions
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Keynote Speaker Jeffrey Kendall, PsyD, LP, Director, Oncology Support Services, University of Minnesota: Resilience & Hope in Cancer Survivors and Caregivers
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Afternoon breakout sessions
- 3:30 p.m. Expert Panel, Q & A for summit attendees
- 4:30 p.m. Survivor Networking Happy Hour
For inquiries about financial aid or to volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Sponsorship/Press/Media inquiries, email email@example.com.
To book a room at a discounted group rate, Follow This Link!