ABOH programs (Research, Outreach/Education, and Patient/Family Support) are funded mostly through our annual campaign. Key to success in this annual drive is our Circle of Light Donor Program. For as little as $30/month, you can ‘try out’ the program as a sustaining member, meet others who care about improving lung cancer outcomes, participate in our Doc Spot Events (like the pontoon education and dinner cruise each spring), and know that your dollars are contributing to better outcomes for lung cancer patients.
The beauty of the Circle of Light is that our individual donors can pledge and promise their annual membership gift with a simple email to our staff, then receive benefits all year long. Payments can be made monthly, quarterly or in one payment online by credit card, in the mail by check or with a more creative option such as donated stock. More about ways to give.
When you choose the Circle of Light, you choose to unite with other donors who understand the importance of a community working together for change. The change we seek is a vastly improved five-year lung cancer survival rate.
We need your support to continue helping families and move dollars to research. Thanks for considering a 2019 membership.
Questions welcome at 952-405-9201
ABOH 2019 Women’s Wellness Tea coming Saturday, March 16 to the Wayzata Country Club. Proceeds fund ABOH patient services, grief support and lung cancer research focused on women. Please join us to celebrate women and become a healthier you!
- Inspiring and Oprah-approved speaker, Sarah Beach will teach us how to use mindfulness to reduce stress and improve our health
- Delicious brunch, spring hat contest, and the Wind Beneath My Wings Award
80 beautiful silent auction items focused on the theme: Bags, Bling & Beauty
- Breakout sessions with expert speakers on the topics of Nutrition – Eat Right, Sleep Tight; Journaling – Planning for Self-Care; and Mindfullness – Stress Less, Find Peace.
- Time for you, your favorite girlfriends, and your own self-care
- Mimosa and Bloody Mary Bar, Music and a beautiful venue!
- Facilitated survivor group meeting (1:30-2:30) and a powerful presentation by our Cancer Survivor Squad!
Thank you Fort Myers for your help and support in our quest to beat lung cancer. Between the lung run/walk and our volunteer leaders’ fundraising efforts in January and February, we raised $35,000 for research and awareness programs, and reached 85,000 people with important messages.