Women’s Wellness Tea: March 17th from 10 to 2 at the Metropolitan Ballroom, Minneapolis. REGISTER TODAY!
Put on your best spring hat and join us for our 5th annual A Breath of Hope Women’s Wellness Tea, an event focused on improving wellness through daily habits that improve our immune system’s ability to fight off illness and disease.
With 300 women who care about their health and the wellness of their families and friends, this event offers fun, fellowship and inspiration.
Impact of Your Investment:
1 in 14 people, including nonsmokers, are diagnosed with lung cancer each year. Many people do not know that lung cancer kills nearly twice as many women as breast cancer, yet research funding, education and awareness about lung cancer are minimal in our country.
When women unite, they empower themselves and others toward futures that are healthier and happier. Proceeds from this Women’s Wellness Tea benefit:
A Breath of Hope’s patient support programs for women coping with lung cancer and grief support for women who have lost their life partner to lung cancer
A Breath of Hope Research Awards that focus on understanding the biology of women and lung cancer.
At the event:
- Shop the Bags, Bling, and Beauty silent auction
- Participate in a Spring Hat Contest and raffle
- Shop for clothes and accessories at our vendor boutiques
- Watch a fashion show featuring courageous women impacted by lung cancer
- Enjoy a delicious brunch and mimosa bar
- Network with women who care about women’s health issues
- Attend two breakout sessions to learn habits you can incorporate into your everyday routine to create a healthy and happy life
- Partner with A Breath of Hope!
If you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities for the Women’s Wellness Tea, please contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-405-9201. Learn more about sponsoring the Women’s Wellness Tea.
To join the planning committee or donate an item to the silent auction, email email@example.com.