In addition to your generous donations, other fundraising ideas include, but are not limited to:
(Choose an activity that matches your interests)
- Host a special dinner, potluck or bake sale
- Create an awareness event at a local restaurant or bar
- Throw a theme party – Valentines’ Day, 4th of July Picnic, BBQ any time
- Sports events
- Rummage Sales, Bazaars
- Sell your arts and crafts or hobbies
- Make a coupon book offering services that can involve your children or neighborhood… baby sitting, bagging groceries, helping at a birthday party. Be creative!
- Sell bandanas, hats, or wrist bands to your team members
- Host a Tupperware, jewelry, or other party and donate proceeds
- Host a fashion show
Or, if you need help organizing a fundraising event, please contact Kathy Casmer at email@example.com or at 952-401-3262.