The 2018 Shining Bright Gala is coming Friday, November 9 at Aria in Minneapolis. It’s filling up fast – don’t forget to REGISTER!
Details about the event:
- Emcee: KARE 11 Anchor, Julie Nelson and a stage program highlighting survivors and hope!
- Valet Parking for all
- Happy Hour with hosted beverages
- Live jazz with the Gourmet Jazz Group (a group of MD’s who play jazz on the side!)
- Catered Dinner by Deco Catering, Dessert from Nothing Bundt Cakes!
- Live & Silent Auctions featuring a trip to Maui for 2 to 4 people, Gardening Class & Lunch for 8 in your Home with Master Gardener, KARE 11’s Bobby Jensen (lunch provided by Salty Tart Owner and Chef, Michelle Gayer), Outdoor Extravaganza Vacation in Montana with world famous fishing guide, Chef’s Dinner in your home by Eli’s East Master Chef, and so much more!
- Proceeds from this event support the Midwest Lung Cancer Summit and A Breath of Hope Research Awards
Don’t forget to invite your friends!
The 2018 Midwest Lung Cancer Summit, hosted by A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation for survivors and caregivers, will take place Saturday, November 17 at the Minneapolis Airport Marriott.
LEARN MORE HERE!
Are you in the mood to learn, network and celebrate survivorship with others who ‘get it’? Then this summit is for you!
Survivor-centricity is our goal, and our promise is that every participant will walk away with new friends and new tools that lead to improved resilience on the road to survivorship.
With Keynote Speakers Shanda Blackmon, MD, MPH, Mayo Clinic (Thinking to the Future-Lung Cancer Treatments & Surgery), Jeffrey Kendall, PsyD, LP, University of Minnesota (Resilience & Hope for Cancer Survivors and Caregivers) and oncology/survival experts from across Minnesota, this summit offers participants a chance to meet others who share their diagnosis, and learn from experts for improved quality of life following a lung cancer diagnosis. Breakout session topics here.
You asked, we listened. Please join us to support yourself and others at the first Midwest Lung Cancer Summit. Breakfast, Lunch and a Networking Reception are part of your $50 registration fee. Reduced hotel rates available as needed. More here. Financial assistance available as needed – call 952-807-6111.