#GiveAtHomeMN May 1 – 8
GiveMN has launched a week-long giving campaign to help Minnesotans support their favorite charities during this critical time. And the best part – they waived their fees! Thanks for considering a donation to A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation.
Your donation will directly benefit families hurt by lung cancer by:
- Delivering a load of free groceries to the doorsteps of survivors who should not be out shopping;
- Supporting those who live with lung cancer through online support groups and educational classes; and
- Offering help to families grieving the loss of a loved one to lung cancer.
Please consider a donation to A Breath of Hope’s #GiveAtHomeMN COVID-19 relief effort here.
Golf Classic is ON and In-Person:
The 2020 A Breath of Hope Golf Classic presented by the Bill and Mary Zimmer Family Foundation is on a mission to beat lung cancer, even during the Covid-19 pandemic. Lung cancer doesn’t stop, and neither should we.
Plan to join us for a socially distanced, but fun event in support of A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation’s research and patient support programs. We promise to keep you safe while you play your 18 holes at the beautiful Deer Run Golf Club in Victoria, Minnesota.
This year’s $200 golf registration includes:
- Limited and staggered registrations and tee times for smart distancing
- 18 holes of golf
- Cart with GPS
- Raffles, contests and prizes
- Meals and a happy hour beverage
- $100 charitable donation per registration
Interested in sponsoring a hole? Email us to learn more.
National Day-of-Giving May 5
A Breath of Hope is celebrating #GivingTuesdayNow, a new global day of giving and unity taking place on May 5th in emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
Please help us raise awareness about lung cancer, increase funding for life-saving research and support patients and families by participating in or sharing A Breath of Hope Lung Foundation’s #GivingTuesdayNow COVID-19 relief effort here.