Join us Saturday, August 13, 2022 at Minneapolis’ beautiful Lake Harriet Band Shell for the 16th annual A Breath of Hope Lung Run/Walk Twin Cities!
You can expect our collectible t-shirts naming your loved ones, food trucks, live music from the Leon Laudenbach Band, a survivor bus ride for those who can’t walk or run the 5K, a research report that will excite you, and most importantly, the Rose Raft of Remembrance ceremony, and time with our wonderful community of more than 2000 people that are committed to ending lung cancer mortalities.
Start your team today!
New Module: Biomarker Testing and Targeted Therapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Discover the critical importance of comprehensive biomarker testing and targeted therapy for NSCLC in this new animated patient education module on YouAndLungCancer.com!
The new module provides answers to common questions to help you start important conversations with your doctor about your NSCLC diagnosis, treatment, and care.
Watch our new biomarker testing and targeted therapy animations here:
- Understanding Biomarker Testing in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Targeted Therapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Lung cancer resources, such as expert videos
We are committed to providing lung cancer patients, family members, and caregivers with free educational materials and resources. Explore and download free educational infographics here: Download Now.
5 Easy Ways to Support the Fight
With your help, we will make an impact in 2022! The generous gifts of our supporters over the years allow us to continue offering high-quality programs and to fund national research projects focused on extending or saving lives. All gifts, no matter the size, count and make a difference!
1. Donate online – or, find your checkbook and send a donation to ABOH, P.O. Box 387, Wayzata, MN 55391.
2. Become a Sustaining Friend and offer a steady giving presence in support of programs for survivors and caregivers. From rides to treatment, to companionship, to support groups, this group of donors keeps our support services up and running for those living with lung cancer. Starting at $10.00/month, every sustaining gift matters!
3. Create or support a team at the Lung Run/Walk on August 13 at the Lake Harriet Bandshell.
4. Select A Breath of Hope when you shop at smile.amazon.com – Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
5. Have some fun and create a Facebook Fundraiser to support the cause.
GOLF CLASSIC NEWS!
We sincerely thank last year’s sponsors that made the 9th Annual Golf Classic a great success!
- Mary & William Zimmer Foundation
- Michelle & Bruce Kato – J.K. Medical Consulting Services
- The Lockman Family Foundation
- M Carlson Painting
- Anne & Mark Bacigalupo
- Edward Egan
- The Haagenson Team – RE/MAX Results
- Ideal Credit Union
- The Kinney Family Foundation
- Steve & Kelly Link
- Parr McKnight Wealth Management
- Al & Ellen Van Ravenswaay
- Mark Bacigalupo – UBS
- Tom Asenbrenner
- Jim Engel
- Nancy & Jerry Torrison
- Curt Anderson
- Jim Eichten – MMKR Certified Public Accountants
- Shirley Kern
- Harvey Weiss – United Financial Freedom
And . . . we extend a special thank you to Marketing Incentive Resources and all of the Rest & Relaxation silent auction donors for supporting the event and making it fun for all who participated.